A progress bar has been added to the deployment page that shows you the status of your unit test and metadata validation in real-time. You can see at a glance how many tests remain to run. Test failures are now displayed as a summary table, so you don't have to dig through the test logs anymore.
Other improvements and fixes
- Adds menu item to add .cls files to Specified Tests.
- Fixes an issue with the branches dropdown on the Files page.
- Fixes an issue where email notifications were not sent to users added after March 1.
- Fixes ETIMEDOUT errors that occasionally occurred in validate and deploy jobs. The request will now be automatically retried.
- Fixes an issue where subfolders (depth >= 2) for Reports, Dashboards, and Email Templates were not synchronized correctly.
- Fixes an error when adding Jira issues to Deployment Requests.
- Fixes a rare issue where FlexiPages can miss a relationship to a parent object.