A progress bar has been added to the deployment page that shows you the status of your unit test and metadata validation in real-time. You can see at a glance how many tests remain to run. Test failures are now displayed as a summary table, so you don't have to dig through the test logs anymore.
- Each Blue Canvas workspace now has a dedicated URL in the format customer.my.bluecanvas.io to improve the security and scalability of the system. Transition should be seamless, since users will be routed to the new login pages based on their email address and old bookmarks will continue working and automatically redirect to the new domain.
- Introduces support for Salesforce Winter '21 (50.0) release and automatically upgrades all repos
- Fixes the "unexpected value" error when deploying permissions by turning it into a warning
- Fixes an issue where "Mark as Deployed" could appear as "Deleted". Affected deployments have been updated to the correct status.
We've added an Edit button for deployments, so you can add, edit, or remove files without having to Clone each time. On the deployment page, click
- Fixes an issue where "Select All" did not respect active filters
- Fixes an issue where advanced files did not appear in the Selected Files tab
- Fixes an issue where shift-click did not work in Firefox
- Fixes default permissions for early customers
This update contains an improved login flow and other UI enhancements to make your life a little easier.
We've added a tab to the files table where you see your currently selected files at a glance. Previously, you had to fiddle with the column filters to get that information. If you had any other filters set, or were searching at the time, you lost your filters. Now it's easy to toggle back and forth without loosing context.
- Adds column sorting to the files table on the compare page
- Improves scrolling performance on the compare page