- Deployment permissions can now be assigned to more than one role. This gives you more flexibility and allows you to, for example, grant the permission to create deployments to production to both "Release Managers" and "Team Leads". Previously, a permission could only be assigned to one role at a time.
- Custom roles can now be created. Previously, only three predefined roles were available.
- Upgraded all repositories to Salesforce Release 53.0
Other improvements and fixes
- Fixes a state management problem when selecting Jira issues.
- Fixes empty default permissions for new branches.