Blue Canvas integrates with Webex by Cisco to notify you when certain events happen in the application. The notification messages are interactive and link directly to the related deployment request, so you can quickly respond. To use this integration, you just need a free Webex account and a subscription to Blue Canvas.
To set up your Webex integration, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Blue Canvas account. If you don't have an account yet, you can sign up for a free trial.
- Go to Settings > Notifications > Webex and click Enable.
- Connect your Webex account by clicking Login with Webex. Accept the permissions when prompted.
- Choose which Space you want to receive messages in by selecting it from the dropdown.
- Click Save to complete the setup process.
To test the integration, create a new Deployment Request in Blue Canvas. If everything works, you should receive a message in your Space that a new deployment was added.
Updated over 1 year ago